Vs > Thompson, Mb
Logrono/ Agoncillo vs Thompson, Mb Climate & Distance Between
Logrono/ Agoncillo vs Zanjan, Iran
Logrono/ Agoncillo vs Pisa, Tuscany, Italy
Logrono/ Agoncillo vs Kansas City, Missouri, Usa
Logrono/ Agoncillo vs Comfort Cove, Nf, Canada
Thompson, Mb vs Jan Mayen Island, Norway
Thompson, Mb vs Soure, Brazil
Thompson, Mb vs Santarem, Brazil
Thompson, Mb vs Gulkana, Ak, Usa
Cedars, Bsharri vs Waynesboro, Tn
Foggia, Puglia vs Camaguey
Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv vs Jan Mayen b
Rio San Juan vs Evansville, In
- The distance between Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain and Thompson, Mb, Canada is approximately 6,536 km or 4,062 mi.
- To reach Logrono/ Agoncillo in this distance one would set out from Thompson, Mb bearing 59.2° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Logrono/ Agoncillo bearing 139.1° or SE .
- Logrono/ Agoncillo has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk) whereas Thompson, Mb has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Logrono/ Agoncillo is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome whereas Thompson, Mb is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 16.8 °C (30.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 24.4 °C (43.9°F) less in Logrono/ Agoncillo. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 148 mm (5.8 in) less which is equivalent to 148 l/m² (3.63 US gal/ft²) or 1,480,000 l/ha (158,222 US gal/ac) less. About 5/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 13.4° higher in Logrono/ Agoncillo than in Thompson, Mb.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Logrono/ Agoncillo relative to Thompson, Mb. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Thompson, Mb vs Logrono/ Agoncillo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -27 (-1)
|| -62 (-2)
|| -56 (-2)
|| -35 (-1)
|| -19 (-1)
|| -148 (-6)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Logrono/ Agoncillo vs Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak, Usa
Logrono/ Agoncillo vs Kem, Russia
Logrono/ Agoncillo vs La Vega, Dominican Republic
Logrono/ Agoncillo vs Springfield, Missouri, Usa
Thompson, Mb vs Nanjing, China
Thompson, Mb vs Taua, Brazil
Thompson, Mb vs Jonkoping A, Sweden
Thompson, Mb vs Gao, Mali
Fairmont, Mn vs Durban
El Picacho Chinandega vs Phuket (airport)
Oshima vs Nakhon Sawan
Torun vs Zamosc
Logrono/ Agoncillo vs Thompson, Mb Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Logrono/ Agoncillo
- Gijon, Spain - 295 kms (183.3 miles) WNW
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 166.2 kms (103.3 miles) NW
- Oviedo, Spain - 305.4 kms (189.8 miles) WNW
- Oviedo, Dominican Republic - 304.3 kms (189.1 miles) WNW
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 106.5 kms (66.2 miles) W
- Valladolid, Spain - 220 kms (136.7 miles) WSW
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 310.9 kms (193.2 miles) WSW
- Madrid, Spain - 243.2 kms (151.1 miles) SSW
- Madrid (B), Spain - 253.2 kms (157.3 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Thompson, Mb
- Brochet, Mb, Canada - 328.1 kms (203.9 miles) NW
- Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada - 230.5 kms (143.2 miles) WNW
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 472 kms (293.3 miles) W
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 278.3 kms (172.9 miles) WSW
- The Pas, Manitoba, Canada - 290.8 kms (180.7 miles) SW
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 542.6 kms (337.2 miles) SSW