| < April >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Logroño, La Rioja in April is quite mild at 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched. A mere 43.4mm (1.7in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:39 long and the longest day is 13:59 long with an average length of 13:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Logroño, La Rioja April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Logroño, La Rioja, Spain
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Logroño, La Rioja:
- Gijon, Spain - 295 kms (183.3 miles) WNW
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 166.2 kms (103.3 miles) NW
- Oviedo, Spain - 305.4 kms (189.8 miles) WNW
- Oviedo, Dominican Republic - 304.3 kms (189.1 miles) WNW
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 106.5 kms (66.2 miles) W
- Valladolid, Spain - 220 kms (136.7 miles) WSW
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 310.9 kms (193.2 miles) WSW
- Madrid, Spain - 243.2 kms (151.1 miles) SSW
- Madrid (B), Spain - 253.2 kms (157.3 miles) SSW